Shopaholic versus Fashionista

Shopaholic versus Fashionista
Fight for Fashion!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Alright then..... a few words on phones

Amboi Amboi Amboi .... mulut dia!!!!!



Speaking of the huge number of specifications of BB and Iphone.. it's suffocating to me as well. Imagine someone in IT or in telecommunications actually inventing or conceiving of all these features... they must surely die young!

Last night, after I came back from White Wine Night with my two BFFs, I was gathering information on the differences between an iPhone and BlackBerry. Some have told me that these are just phones--you call someone, someone calls you, you text someone, someone texts you, and that is it. Most of the time, normal people don't spend so much time with their phones. I would go nuts if I wasn't trying new designer handbags and shoes... :-P

Damn it, I do sound like one of the characters in the rehab class scene from the movie "Confessions of a Shopaholic". Anyway, the below picture is my favorite phone of all time--my Nokia N71. I am proud to have it and I am still in love with it. :-)


Enough said. I know Fashionista would want me to have either BB or iPhone... therefore I have to make a decision, and before making that decision I want to share a few things which I think some of you may find it amusing. Imagine if your mobile phone looked like one of these...



or this...


or something like this...

and Mr. Fashionista, the most fashionable icon in Malaysia, what do you think if people used phones like these...



or for those "Rubber Band" lovers, you guys can do this...


... ahahhahahahah. Is this practical and fashionable enough? .. still not enough.. what about this;


LMAO.... I am still with my N71 and soon or later I got to do something--either have an Iphone or a BlackBerry. But anyway... those Iphone cases posted by Mr. Fashionista ... I can't resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment