Amboi Amboi Amboi... the mouth of Mr. Fashionista... Yess i love Saree.. but not that kind of Saree yer, I would not wear for Hari Raya anyway, however the pictures posted by Mr. fashionista was so damn exclusives.. i admiring the model instead the clothes ... imagining them without the outfit..(mmmmmm unbelievable )
For me, during festival season you always wanted to look glamorous and look fabulous. You need to go and shopping for it. Its time to spend money on this special occasions. I have tons of ideas what to wear;
1. This is GUCCI Kaftan... I will buy one eventually :-) different right.. asyik Baju Kurung jer.. Boring.....
2. aaahhh this is one.. very special, just for indoor party... later ( berpeluh-peluh)
3. mmmmm this one ( Korang Ada ) I will wear this at home and entertain my guests during Open House. I would recommend you to do the same.
4. ...or something like this.. but with legging ( black or white ) ... this is from Diane von Furstenberg.
5. This one is MINE. ...... fascinating.
6. this is GUCCI... I am sure Mr. Fashionista would like to turn it this outfit to male outfit. :-)
7. My favorite, Simple and Expensive. Go and get it Girls!!!!
8. If you want to loook different from others.... here you go :-) making it UNIQUE!
9. WOW .. this is one after long day of touring for RAYA day and if you live in tropical countries like Malaysia... this is much appropriate after long day :-)
10. If people said" Nak pergi Sembahyang" .. this would be the good one to wear.. right Mr. Fashionista?
These are the 10 fabulous items you gut should have. and for me I would want the best of the best.
Selamat Hari Raya. Maaf Zahir dan Batin.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Sunday, September 5, 2010
In another 1 week we are going to celebrate Eid Mubarak which means victory to those who are able to hinder themselves from all the desire surround them in the month of Ramadhan..:) Now its the week that most of the Muslim prepare themselves by buying new clothes, new things for their house etc...to celebrate the victory..
Speaking of preparation, most of the Muslim will be busy buying new clothes like Baju Melayu for male muslim which is traditional Malay costume that is normally worn on the first day....
Since i'm into fashion, of course I will beg to be differ on that day! Furthermore, I am not used to wear the samping', which is kind of messy for me. As a replacement, I would go for a few 'replacement' clothing that still resemble traditional and style for the first day celebration.
Below are my top 3 fashion style for Eid Mubarak..
Modern improvised sherwani..
I think, it is very nice to wear the sherwani's with skinny jeans...its flatters the top and still into the current fashion streams...:)
In overall, Indian fashions are a really nice alternatives to wear on Eid Mubarak, its polite, vibrant of colours, scream fashion and its fun to wear! However, the price for these garments are not cheap. It will be around min RM300 to RM2000!!!. This is all because of the details, linings and handmade craftsmanship. And, on top of that, Sherwani costume would require at least min 1 month booking as it is only handcrafted for you..
Hmmm....Raya will be in another 5 days....
Maybe I should skipped the Sherwani's and try these Indian's inspired John Galliano's SS 2010/11 fashion then.....
Not vibrant enough ya? How bout this?.......
I wonder what Ms Shopaholic will wear on Raya....
Indian inspired as well yanno!!!!......weheehhe.....
Anyway...Happy Eid Mubarak everyone..wishing you the best festive seasons, loads of relax and nice celebration ever.......and kalau ada salah dan silap tolong maafkan...:)