Shopaholic versus Fashionista

Shopaholic versus Fashionista
Fight for Fashion!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Its not easy task to be a Ms. Shopaholic

It's spring, and 2011 is almost half over. And I can't believe that I have not bought any handbags at all so far this year. Even during my trip to the US, I did not buy anything; I just window shopped. My heart is aching, for how can I be a shopaholic if I have not bought anything?

My closet room has five cupboards full of clothes and one section full of designer handbags but yet I still want more. I feel so alive when I shop . :-)

Being a shopaholic and married is not an easy task. I dont have to elaborate further; I believe all of you know it. Well, my hubby said I can buy another handbag this year. Finally I got the green light and I can't wait to own another new handbag. The feeling of getting a new bag is like a drug, you know, like a buzz and feeling high.

This year I have a few options for handbags and I am in a dilemma. What choice is the best? These are photos of handbags that have caught my eye and I need to fully consider the option which is the best. One and only one :-)

Option 1 : D-Bag from Tod's. Two colors Light Brown or Grey:


or this:

Option 2 : Chanel Black Caviar with gold strap, like this:


ohh my my :-) ohh if I have this, I will be the happiest person in the world.

Option 3 : of course PRADA like this:

and:

and yes... these handbags can easy cost USD1500 and above. If I manage to own all these bags this year, next year I will look like this:

all my money goes for handbags .. hahahah not for FOOD!

And now, Mr. Fashionista might wonder if any of these handbags can be possibly carried by men? Mmm let me tell him that YES YES YES .. of course you CAN. Just look at these photos:




Get the picture, Mr. Fashionista?

Again, back to those options I went over before... if I get tired of thinking of which one is the best and I can't decide fast enough...at the end I will end up having this bag:

Birkin Black Crocodille Leather with Diamond by Hermes : RM770,000 (!)

If I get this Hermes, then whoever wants to look for me can just go to Prince Court Hospital in Kuala Lumpur!

No comments:

Post a Comment