Shopaholic versus Fashionista

Shopaholic versus Fashionista
Fight for Fashion!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A View on Skinny Jeans!!

Since Mr. Fashionista recently brought skinny jeans to my attention, I thought immediately, "What is the difference between skinny jeans and tight jeans?" For me, both are the same and alike because they both show one's skinny legs, in a very Skinhead-like fashion... LOL

Anyway... I have been thinking a lot about the differences but I just dont know, to be honest. :-) The funny thing is, jeans are not only practical clothes for people everywhere, but also inspire the design of various designer fashion staples such as shoes and handbags.

Ah, well, since this was all said by my fashion icon, Mr. Fashionista about skinny jeans, have a few laughs about jeans, and consider this novel idea. What if jeans were used for nonhuman purposes? :-P


...so cute right? hehhehe Mr. Fashonista can have it for Chocky :-P


aahhhh this is from IKEA for RM9.99... anyone interested?


This is from KARTEL for RM3999


This is so special... jarang dijumpai...Kak Mastura punya!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment